Insurance Plans and Coverage
At Miami & Erie Family Practice & Pediatrics, we strive to make your visit to our office as convenient and easy as possible, including the billing and insurance process. The following list of commercial, governmental, self-pay and charitable care plans are covered at our offices. If you have any questions or need clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask one of our associates or email us in advance.
Grand Lake Physician Practices
- Aetna Health Inc (but not Aexcel)
- Anthem - Traditional, Managed Care & Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Choice Care Network
- CIGNA Healthcare - PPO (Does not accept Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Midwives or Physician Assistants)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Direct Care America (DCA)/Primary Health Services
- Front Path Health Coalition
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare (Does not accept Nurse Practitioners or Nurse Midwives)
- Health Design Plus
- Healthscope Benefits (Formerly CNA Health Partners)
- Health Smart (WON)
- Health Span MCR Summa Care
- Humana - Choice Medicare Advantage
- Lutheran Preferred
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - HMO Health Ohio & SuperMed
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Medicare Advantage
- Ohio Health Choice
- Physicians Health Collaborative
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- St. Rita's Medical Center (NGS American)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Health Care (UHC) & Medicare Advantage
If your plan is not listed, we will accept your insurance, however you maybe liable for higher deductibles or co-payments.
- Medicaid (Traditional)
- CareSource - Medicare & Medicaid
- Molina Managed Care - Medicare & Medicaid
- Paramount - Medicare & Medicaid
- TriCare Prime (Health Net)
- UHC Community Plan of Ohio, Inc. (formerly Unison Health Managed Care)
If you are on a government plan not listed, please contact your case-worker.
Please check with your insurance company to see what your out-of-network provider payment would be.
We accept self-pay (or uninsured) patients.
Available upon meeting eligibility requirements.